MP PAT Application Form 2018,-2019 Released – Apply Online Here
MP PAT Application Form 2018 has been released on 16th March 2018. It can be filled through online mode only. Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test (MP PAT) is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the MP Professional Examination Board, Bhopal. It is also known by the name of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam. Through MP PAT, candidates can get admission into B.Sc (Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry) and B. Tech Agriculture programmes. This exam is the gateway for admission into various colleges and institutions of Madhya Pradesh state. Here, we are providing the complete information regarding MP PAT 2018 application form.
MP PAT Application Form 2018 – Released
MP PAT 2018 Application Form has been released on 16th March 2018.Click here to fill application form.
Note: Application correction can be made from 16th March to 4th April 2018.
Bottom of Form
Here, candidates can check major details of MP PAT Application Form 2018:
- The application form can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- Online application form has been started from 16th March 2018.
- Candidates must have a valid email id and Aadhaar Card for filling the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of signature, photograph, thumb impression, proof of handwriting, category certificate & qualifying exam certificates.
- Exam conducting authority has provided the correction period to make corrections in the filled-in application form from 16th March to 4th April 2018.
- Candidates are informed to keep the application number safe after the submission of online application form.
The fee can be paid by using Credit/Debit Card/net banking. The application fee is Rs. 470/- for General and for SC/ST/OBC / Disabled (Only for citizen of Madhya Pradesh), the fee is Rs. 270/-.
Candidates can fill the application after going through the eligibility criteria given below.
|B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc (Horticulture)||Must passed/appearing 10+2 or equivalent examination.||Must pass the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and one of the Mathematics, Biology, Forestry or any other agriculture subject.|
|B. Tech (Agriculture)||Candidates have to pass the 12th from MP board exam. Candidates appearing the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.||Subjects which are compulsory in 10+2 are Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and English.|
MP PAT 2018 Dates
MP PAT 2018 official application dates are given below:
|MP PAT Registration 2018 starts||16th March 2018|
|Last Date to apply Online||30th March 2018|
|Form Correction Starting Date||16th March 2018|
|Last Date of Form Correction||4th April 2018|
|Date of Exam||21st & 22nd April 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can check here the procedure for MP PAT 2018 How to Apply:
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Fill all the required details about your educational qualificationand personal details.
- Click on Browse button and attach the scanned images of recent color photograph, proof of handwriting, thumb impression, signature, etc.
- Check the details filled in the application form and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on “Proceed to Pay” and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the submitted filled-in application form for further references.
Some Useful Important Links
Pay Exam Fee
For Online Correction