|Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
Joint CSIR-UGC NET
|ALL CANDIDATES||SC/ST/ Third Gender/PWD||Payment Mode|
General Rs 1100/-
General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer 550
|SC/ST/ Third Gender – 275/- PWD -Nil||Online|
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Age Limit 01-07-2023
|JRF||LS/ Assistant Professorship|
|Maximum 28 years||No upper age limit|
|Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research requirement 2023
What is Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Eligibility Criteria?
- cM.Sc. or original degree Integrated BS- MS/ BS- 4 times BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55 marks for General( UR) General- EWS and OBC campaigners and 50 for SC ST, Persons with Disability( PwD) campaigners. Specific qualifications and specializations may vary depending on the conditions mentioned in the sanctioned announcement.
- B.Sc.( honeys.) or original degree holders or scholars enrolled in Integrated MS- PhD program with at least 55( without rounding off) marks for General( UR) General- EWS; 50( without rounding off) marks for OBC( NCL) SC ST, Third gender, Persons with Disability( PwD) campaigners.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
- The age of the aspirants should cleave to the specified age limit mentioned in the sanctioned announcement. Age relaxations may be applicable for campaigners belonging to reticent orders as per Notification by CSIR.
- Certain positions may bear campaigners to have applicable work experience in their separate fields. The duration and nature of the required experience will be outlined in the sanctioned announcement.
- aspirants must be Indian citizens. It’s essential for campaigners to meet all the specified eligibility criteria to be considered eligible for the Senior Resident position at CSIR. campaigners are advised to precisely review the sanctioned announcement for any specific conditions and guidelines related to the operation process and eligibility criteria.
How to apply for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research CSIR-UGC NET ?
- visit the official website
- Select the desired post for which you wish to apply for
- read the job notification and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Complete the form by providing all the necessary information.
- Upload the required documents, including a photo and signature.
- After submit, if applicable, make the payment for the application fee.
- Once you submit the application, you will receive your application number and a copy of the application form.
- Print out the application form and keep it for future reference until the exam date declare by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.