|Intelligence Bureau (IB)
ACIO-Grade II/Executive Exam
|SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Women
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II/Executive Exam
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the IB ACIO and Grade 2 Executive Eligibility Criteria 2023 before applying for the IB ACIO 2023 Exam Recruitment. The students must review the eligibility criteria, otherwise, their applications will not be accepted. For your reference, we have listed the IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria in this section.
IB ACIO 2023 Age Limit
for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/Executive, the candidates have to be under the age limit of 18 to 27 years, as mentioned in the IB ACIO Notification 2023 PDF.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for UR candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxble for ex-servicemen as well as for the children & dependents of victims of riots of 2002 in Gujarat & Sikh riots of 1984 as per the Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection process for the IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 includes 3 stages of selection. The IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process is discussed below. Tier 1 is an objective type test where multiple choice based questions will asked and in the descriptive test, candidates are required to write an Essay and Precise and solve comprehension/passage. The combined marks of Tier 1 and Tier 2 will decide the status of the candidate for the interview round.
1. Written Exam (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
2. Descriptive Type (Essay and Precis Writing, English Comprehension)
3. Interview: Personality Test and Viva-voce.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023
To apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023, visit the official website at mha.gov.in, register if you new user, log in fill out the online form upload required documents, make the payment, and download the confirmation page for reference.
Step 1: Visit the official website at mha.gov.in
Step 2: Check for the IB ACIO 2023 Recruitment link on the homepage.
Step 3: New users need to register and create login credentials.
Step 4: Long in using the created details after registration.
Step 5: Fill out the online application form and upload the necessary documents.
Step 6: Complete the payment of online application fees.
Step 7: Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Salary
The candidates shortisted for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Executive posts will be offered with pay matric of level 7. The pay scale for IB ACIO Grade 2 officers is Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-. The basic pay of the intially appointed IB ACIO Grade 2/Executive is Rs. 44,900 which increases after year of services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is the current salary of IB ACIO?
The grade, pay scale, and allowances are a few variables that might affect an IB ACIO's (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer) compensation.
Is ACIO Group B or C?
Depending on the particular role and grade, ACIOs are frequently classified as belonging to Group B or Group C. Compared to Group C, Group B occupations often provide better pay scales and more responsibility.
is IB ACIO a government job?
IB ACIO is a government position, yes. It is the responsibility of the Intelligence Bureau, a department of the Indian government.