Sort information:–The AIIMS, Bathinda, has issued the Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 Offline Application Form. This form is for candidates interested in applying for level medical positions at the institute offline. For post eligibility criteria and application information, please read the official AIIMS, Bathinda website or the official job notification.
Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 for 50 post
|Name of post||AIIMS Bathinda Junior Resident Application Form|
|Last date For Google form||20-10-2023 by (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date Hard Copy of Application Form||22-10-2023 by (01:00 PM)|
|Date of Interview:||23-10-2023|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Google Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Fee (General, OBC, EWS )||Rs. 1000/-|
|Application Fee (SC, ST)||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Fee (PwBD )||NIL|
|Payment Mode||SBI Collect (Check The Notification)|
Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 The Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria:- The selection process Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 commences with the establishment of eligibility criteria. Candidates must meet the specified requirements, which typically include the following –
Educational Qualifications – Candidates are usually required to have a recognized medical degree (MBBS) from a reputed medical institution or university. The specific minimum qualifying marks and requirements may vary by institution.
Completion of Internship – Some institutions may require candidates to have completed a specified period of internship or practical training as part of their medical degree.
Medical Registration – Candidates should be registered with the Medical Council of India or the relevant state medical council.
Prospective applicants should thoroughly review the official job notification to ensure they meet the specific eligibility criteria for the AIIMS Bathinda Junior Resident Recruitment 2022.
2. Application Submission:– Interested candidates must submit their applications in accordance with the instructions provided in the official job notification. The application process often involves the following steps
1. Application Form = Applicants are required to fill out the prescribed application form, Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 which can usually be downloaded from the official AIIMS website or obtained from the institution directly.
2. Document Submission = Candidates must attach essential documents along with their application form. These documents typically include academic certificates, internship completion certificates, medical registration certificates, a passport-sized photograph, and any other documents requested by the institution.
3. Application Fee = Depending on the institution’s policies, candidates may be required to pay an application fee, which varies by category The fee is often non-refundable.
Interview For Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 = Shortlisted candidates who perform well in the written examination are usually invited for a personal interview. The interview is a significant stage in the selection process as it assesses various aspects of the candidate’s capabilities:
1. Clinical Knowledge = Interview panels often evaluate a candidate’s clinical knowledge, ability to diagnose and treat medical conditions, and familiarity with medical procedures and protocols.
2. Communication Skills = Candidates are assessed on their ability to communicate effectively with patients, colleagues, and medical staff. Clear and concise communication is vital in the medical field.
3. Problem-Solving Abilities = Candidates may be presented with clinical scenarios or case studies to assess their problem-solving and decision-making skills.
4. Suitability for the Role = The interview Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 to gauge the candidate’s suitability for the Junior Resident position, considering their demeanor, ethics, and dedication to patient care. The interview panel typically consists of experienced medical professionals, senior faculty members, or administrators from the institution.
Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 Selection will be made on the basis of Interview/written. Short-listing a candidates interview/written will be done on the basis of educational qualification, experience etc. and /or as per the short-listing criteria as may be decided by the Competent Authority. In case large number of application are received for the Junior Resident post, a Screening Test may be conducted for short-listing of candidates for which the Syllabus, Scheme and the method of Screening Test (Computer Based Test or Offline Test) shall be notified in due course on the website of AIIMS, Bathinda. The decision of Director, AIIMS, Bathinda in this regard be final
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED For Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 IN ORIGINAL AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
the day of Interview, the candidate is required to be present ‘in person’ with filled application
form (including application fee i.e., Copy of Transaction receipt) and all original certificates
in Recruitment Cell, Ground Floor, Admin Block, Medical College Building, AIIMS
Bathinda before 09:00 AM along with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time